Test

Robert_...@adobeforums.com

Feb 24, 2009, 11:46:33 AM2/24/09
This is a test of the emergency posting system. Had this been an actual test
this message would have said something important. Since it did not it isn't.

Free...@adobeforums.com

Feb 24, 2009, 12:08:08 PM2/24/09
So is it a test or isn't it?

A Möbius post.

Rob_K...@adobeforums.com

Feb 24, 2009, 3:11:29 PM2/24/09
What's an emergency posting system? Is it running on UPS?

Has it to do with the upcoming forum upgrade?

We're doomed. DOOMED.

Rob

David_E_...@adobeforums.com

Feb 24, 2009, 3:59:17 PM2/24/09
Nobody suspected the Spanish Inquistion

dave_...@adobeforums.com

Feb 24, 2009, 10:51:38 PM2/24/09
nor was it expected!

NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition! Our chief weapon is surprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise.... Our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency.... Our *three* weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency...and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope.... Our *four*...no... *Amongst* our weapons.... Amongst our weaponry...are such elements as fear, surprise.... I'll come in again.

Bart_...@adobeforums.com

Feb 25, 2009, 8:58:49 AM2/25/09
Ah, but you forget polite Canadians, we have already taken over the US entertainment industry and we will send Michael Ignatieff back shortly to be the next President (basically we don't want him).

David_E_...@adobeforums.com

Feb 25, 2009, 9:35:32 AM2/25/09
Thanks for the offer.
You can keep him.