CS2 and CR plug-in for Nikon D300 camera

Ronald_Sp...@adobeforums.com

Feb 16, 2009, 10:41:53 AM2/16/09
Running Windows XP Pro and CS2. The Nikon D300 nef format is only available with a CR plug in that is incompatible with CS2. Do I have to upgrade to CS3 or CS4 in order to be able to access my D300 images in a card reader? Is there another way? Thanks.

george_...@adobeforums.com

Feb 16, 2009, 10:56:31 AM2/16/09
You could try using the free Adobe DNG converter, the Nikon software that came with the camera or one of the many third party raw converters that are available

Ronald_Sp...@adobeforums.com

Feb 18, 2009, 5:09:50 PM2/18/09
thanks George. I much prefer using CS2 rather than the Nikon software or a third-party raw converter. I'll investigate the DNG route, as you suggest. Ron