Message disappeared

Arte...@adobeforums.com

Feb 1, 2009, 5:21:25 AM2/1/09
I posted the following topic yesterday, the title was "Publishing a CS2 gallery", the text:

"I just made an lcd web gallery using Adobe Photoshop CS2, to replace the existing one. Which code do I use to publish to my site bestbuylcd.com <http://www.bestbuylcd.com>? It's a Joomla website; does it exist an add-on to connect Photoshop CS2 and Joomla?
Thank you in advance"

I wanted to reply to a visitor (Rob) but it seems impossible now to find the post on the forum. Does anybody have a clue about what could have happened?

Phosąfour dots

Feb 1, 2009, 5:32:02 AM2/1/09
I'm pretty sure it had to do with the bestbuylcd link.

ANY form of spamming is harshly frowned upon on these boards, and I'll bet your message got tossed out just because of that.

Your question is perfectly fine. Your site link is completely irrelevant to your question.

John Joslin

Feb 1, 2009, 6:28:47 AM2/1/09
Hmmm! They could have just deleted the link.

dave_...@adobeforums.com

Feb 1, 2009, 11:39:06 AM2/1/09
they still can... :)