Brushes acting goofy

doug...@adobeforums.com

Mar 31, 2009, 3:53:11 PM3/31/09
We've just installed CS4 in our classroom here and there seems to be a glitch with the brushes. On Our Mac's they are behaving fine, but on our 64bit XP machines the brushes seem to have a problem. When we resize a brush (brush,clone stamp,healing)at a certain size, parts of the brush disappear, as if its in a box and only a part of the cursor edge is visible. As we increase the brush size, less and less becomes visible so there may only be a few degrees of arc showing. Strangely, the size at which the affect takes place is consistent with screen size NOT with the image size. Any Ideas?

Chri...@adobeforums.com

Apr 1, 2009, 3:09:43 AM4/1/09
Update your NVidia video card drivers - it's a known bug in older drivers.

doug...@adobeforums.com

Apr 1, 2009, 3:12:29 PM4/1/09
Thanks. That did it.