Getting the Brush Cursor

Steve Reilly

Feb 26, 2009, 4:05:29 AM2/26/09
I can't remember just what setting is causing the problem, but having installed PS CS4, my brush cursor can be as big as possible or as small as poaaible and all I see is a small x regardless. I checked the preferences for cursors and they appear correct. Any thoughts? It also appears that my settings for CS3 were affected as well.

John Joslin

Feb 26, 2009, 5:27:57 AM2/26/09
Caps Lock?

Steve Reilly

Feb 26, 2009, 1:44:56 PM2/26/09
No, caps lock is not on. This affects any tool that has the size can be adjusted on. The Healing brush, clone stamp and so on.

Steve Reilly

Feb 26, 2009, 1:50:51 PM2/26/09
Seems rebooting both systems cured the issue. This was a really wierd experience!

dave_...@adobeforums.com

Feb 26, 2009, 2:11:57 PM2/26/09
rebooting resets the caps lock... XD

Steve Reilly

Feb 26, 2009, 2:34:51 PM2/26/09
Agreed but I couldn't log on to the forum if the caps lock was on, my log in info is all lower case. I should have been more clear but I do appreciate all the help.

dave_...@adobeforums.com

Feb 26, 2009, 2:37:00 PM2/26/09
tapping the caps lock key switches between precise and brush sized cursors. try it.