CS4 crashes when setting rulers

Gerry_...@adobeforums.com

Nov 19, 2008, 10:24:55 AM11/19/08
I have tried several times to show rulers and PSCS4 crashes every time. I get a glimpse of the upper left corner of the rulers then it crashes. Any ideas how to fix this? Re install?

dave_...@adobeforums.com

Nov 19, 2008, 12:15:01 PM11/19/08
reset the preferences?

Myle...@adobeforums.com

Nov 19, 2008, 1:20:11 PM11/19/08
If the pref reset does not work, check the various threads pertaining to hardware acceleration/ OpenGL issues. this could be one more such thing.

Mylenium

Gerry_...@adobeforums.com

Nov 19, 2008, 3:32:18 PM11/19/08
The reset of preferences did the trick, thanks.

dave_...@adobeforums.com

Nov 19, 2008, 3:45:03 PM11/19/08
:)

Plus ça change,
Plus c'est la même chose

the more that things change, the more they stay the same.