Completely remove all traces of Photoshop CS3 Extended

Martyn...@adobeforums.com

Nov 6, 2008, 6:15:39 PM11/6/08
I have recently installed Photoshop CS3 Extended but there was a problem with the serial number on the box. Adobe have issued me a new serial number to use. I uninstalled it all but when i reinstalled it, the original serial number is still there. How do i completely remove all traces of Photoshop CS3 Extended from my computer so that i can reinstall it with my new serial number? Many thanks.

dave_...@adobeforums.com

Nov 6, 2008, 6:28:21 PM11/6/08
get the adobe clean script and read the instructions before running...

<http://kb.adobe.com/selfservice/viewContent.do?externalId=kb402767&sliceId=2>

dave_...@adobeforums.com

Nov 6, 2008, 6:29:15 PM11/6/08
don't forget to read the instructions! :)

on that page you'll find this note:

Start out at Level 2 and advance to Level 3 only if you still have issues
installing your CS3 applications. Running this script removes shared components
created during the installation of CS3 applications.

Note: Level 3 is a hidden option and thus is not listed in the main interface.
To access Level 3 just type "3"( without quotes) when prompted for the
level.

Martyn...@adobeforums.com

Nov 7, 2008, 8:36:37 AM11/7/08
Thank you, i will try this.

dave_...@adobeforums.com

Nov 7, 2008, 9:18:06 AM11/7/08
and i can't emphasize enough, READ THOSE INSTRUCTIONS FIRST!!! :)

Martyn...@adobeforums.com

Nov 9, 2008, 8:29:06 AM11/9/08
All done and dusted. Used Level 2 clean and reinstalled it with no problems, thank you.

dave_...@adobeforums.com

Nov 9, 2008, 9:38:43 AM11/9/08
woot! :)

glad to hear it martyn!