Cs4 display Problem

Rolli...@adobeforums.com

Nov 6, 2008, 9:50:59 PM11/6/08
I am using red eye tool. Drag box over pupil and release mouse but nothing happens.

Only when I move the picture or zoom it forcing a redraw does the effect suddenly pop in. This occurs with other tools like clone stamp as well.

running ATI 4870 4GB intel Quad core with GL on.

dave_...@adobeforums.com

Nov 6, 2008, 10:19:41 PM11/6/08
updated video drivers?

Marcel_...@adobeforums.com

Nov 14, 2008, 7:37:05 PM11/14/08
I've got the same problem :-( is there no solution?

Rob_K...@adobeforums.com

Nov 14, 2008, 8:32:22 PM11/14/08
updated video drivers?

Nick_...@adobeforums.com

Nov 14, 2008, 10:06:44 PM11/14/08
"Updated Video Drivers" seems to be the latest chorus around here.

It's like a song that you really hate and can't get out of your mind. No matter how many times you check for new video drivers, the problems don't go away.

John Joslin

Nov 15, 2008, 3:07:18 AM11/15/08
How about "Roll back video drivers"? B)

Bart_...@adobeforums.com

Nov 15, 2008, 9:22:08 AM11/15/08
All the problems go away if you close your eyes too.

Marcel_...@adobeforums.com

Nov 17, 2008, 4:23:51 AM11/17/08
I've got the solution! Delete all Nik Software Plugins and CS4 is just perfect!!! :-)

ope...@adobeforums.com

Nov 18, 2008, 2:50:51 AM11/18/08
:rolleyes:
any REAL sollution?

John Joslin

Nov 18, 2008, 2:56:33 AM11/18/08

any REAL sollution?

<shrug>

Ask Nik when they are going to update their plug-in.

ope...@adobeforums.com

Nov 18, 2008, 6:38:04 AM11/18/08
this has nothing to do with nik.
there are a lots of problems with cs4 and nvidia cards

Dennis_...@adobeforums.com

Nov 18, 2008, 7:49:55 AM11/18/08
I just removed NIK from CS4 and no more display problems. Thank you Marcel Volkart.

Dennis Hallinan

Marcel_...@adobeforums.com

Nov 18, 2008, 6:05:04 PM11/18/08
You welcome Dennis Hallinan, and to you operic it's not always a driver problem and in my opinion CS4 is just amazing!!! :-)

David...@adobeforums.com

Nov 18, 2008, 8:44:00 PM11/18/08
I never had any Nik plugins to begin with, on either of my computers. So what's the solution for me?