Acrobat PDF edited in Photoshop opens with different proportions in Acrobat

Vineeth...@adobeforums.com

Nov 6, 2008, 6:56:48 PM11/6/08
I opened an Adobe Acrobat drawing PDF in Photoshop. I then cropped and rotated the image in Photoshop.

When I reopened the image in Acrobat Professional, the proportions had changed. The image was stretched vertically.

How can I get the image to reopen correctly in Acrobat Professional, after editing in Photoshop? I have a feeling it has to do with a setting in Photoshop.