Activation Problem

chuck_...@adobeforums.com

Nov 6, 2008, 7:29:36 PM11/6/08
I had PS CS3 installed on my laptop and desktop computers but my desktop computer motherboard died forcing me to get a new computer.

Now I find that I can't activate CS3 on the new computer until I deactivate my old desktop license but I have no way of doing this.

Is there any one I can contact about this or do I really have to buy the software over again?

thanks for any help,
chuck

Daryl_P...@adobeforums.com

Nov 6, 2008, 7:41:02 PM11/6/08
Chuck,

Just contact Adobe via the telephone number provided in the activation dialog and they can help you activate again once you explain the problem.

My motherboard died a while back too...but it only forced me to get a new motherboard. ;)

Regards,

Daryl

chuck_...@adobeforums.com

Nov 7, 2008, 3:05:59 PM11/7/08
Daryl,

Thank you for taking the time to answer my question, I will call them to see if they will help me.

Strangely, I didn't have the same problem when I reinstalled LR2, yet it was also under the same circumstances.

I love LR2 and only use CS3 when I need to do something creative that LR2 can't do but in general I use LR2 about 90% of the time when working with my photos. LR has reduced my disk space usage and made management of my photos so much easier that I don't need to reinstall Elements or Album! The DBMS in LR is a dream come true.

cheers and thanks again,
chuck