Dock OPTIONS bar to the bottom in CS4?

Anastas...@adobeforums.com

Nov 6, 2008, 3:47:07 PM11/6/08
Is it possible to dock OPTIONS bar to the bottom of the window in CS4?

I couldn't do it

Myle...@adobeforums.com

Nov 7, 2008, 2:45:54 AM11/7/08
Yeah, unfortunately this is not possible. The options bar does not share the same behavior as other palettes.

Mylenium

Anastas...@adobeforums.com

Nov 7, 2008, 10:21:29 AM11/7/08
Why did adobe make this impossible? On my tablet PC I've been using OPTIONS bar docked to the bottom - it's more convinient in tablet mode.

?

Myle...@adobeforums.com

Nov 7, 2008, 1:07:24 PM11/7/08
It's a weakness in how the new interface calculates positions of docked items. Maybe it gets fixed/ changed for CS5. I have my own peeves with the system, but in Dreamweaver. We all have our small burdens to bear, I guess. ;-)

Mylenium