Picture Package in CS4

sid_g...@adobeforums.com

Nov 5, 2008, 1:10:31 PM11/5/08
I recently upgraded to cs4 and found under Automate there was no Picture Package that I was use to using in cs3. In my cs4 install cd there was a goodies directory that had certain plugins like contact sheet but no picture package. Is it possible to get the Picture Package plugin to work with cs4 on Windows?

John Joslin

Nov 5, 2008, 2:38:03 PM11/5/08
Use the Output Panel in Bridge. (Ctrl + F6)

sid_g...@adobeforums.com

Nov 6, 2008, 1:22:48 PM11/6/08
I went to the Output Panel in Bridge, and I am still confused as to how to layout (2) 5x7 prints on a 8.5 x 11 sheet. Can you help ?

John Joslin

Nov 6, 2008, 2:09:44 PM11/6/08
Just click on PDF and pick a template, or set up your layout from the options below.