Where can I load Photoshop CS4?

Ben...@adobeforums.com

Nov 6, 2008, 4:28:25 PM11/6/08
I am waiting for the free trial to be made available from Adobe.
But as I am running low of space on my C drive, will it be possible for me to load CS4 on an external drive, and use the trial version from there?
Thanks

Buko

Nov 6, 2008, 4:47:13 PM11/6/08
If you are that low on space Its time to buy a bigger hard drive and/or clean off the crap. any drive over 75% full is a disaster waiting to happen. Hard drives are cheap now.

Ben...@adobeforums.com

Nov 6, 2008, 4:48:55 PM11/6/08
Thanks for the reply, but I still dont have an answer to the origional question.
Thanks

John Joslin

Nov 6, 2008, 4:52:39 PM11/6/08
What Buko said.

Also it is definitely not advisable to install Photoshop anywhere other than where it defaults to. It may work and it may not.

dave_...@adobeforums.com

Nov 6, 2008, 5:13:14 PM11/6/08
what buko and john said. get the drive before photoshop. 500 gig will go for less than 1/2 ps's upgrade costs.

Bart_...@adobeforums.com

Nov 6, 2008, 5:32:51 PM11/6/08
.... unless you have a laptop.

Ben...@adobeforums.com

Nov 6, 2008, 5:34:12 PM11/6/08
Ok, thanks for the info :-)

boblevine

Nov 7, 2008, 4:07:19 AM11/7/08
> what buko and john said.

Only about the drive. You can pretty much install it anywhere you want.
But no matter where you install you will still need room on the c drive
for installation files.

But yeah, get the drive first.

Bob