OT: Subscribing to topic

v6v...@adobeforums.com

Feb 26, 2009, 1:51:48 PM2/26/09

You can subscribe to either an entire forum or to individual topics by
clicking on the Subscribe link in the gray box at the top of each forum
or topic thread.

Please note that I'm not referring to the "Subscribe to this discussion by email" option. Your help is appreciated.

steve_g...@adobeforums.com

Feb 26, 2009, 8:17:03 PM2/26/09

v6v...@adobeforums.com

Feb 27, 2009, 4:55:18 AM2/27/09
Well doh, I wasn't seeing this because I kept checking "Subscribe to this discussion by email" when I would make posts and instead the link would say "Change Subscription". It just didn't register in my mind. Thanks.