Cursor mouse error

Pedro_Márcio@adobeforums.com

Mar 3, 2009, 10:00:41 AM3/3/09
Hello!
I have a problem with photoshop cs4 cursor mouse. When I click, the click isn't exactly where I had clicked. Is more down.

What can I do?

Tks!

Neil_...@adobeforums.com

Mar 3, 2009, 10:37:51 AM3/3/09
Pedro,

Please tell us about your system, including computer and OS. Also if you've activated OpenGL features and if so, if your video card is compatible.

Thanks.

Neil

Neil_...@adobeforums.com

Mar 3, 2009, 10:38:52 AM3/3/09
Pedro,

Please tell us about your system, including computer and OS. Also, if you've activated OpenGL features, did you check that your video card is compatible.

Thanks.

Neil

Pedro_Márcio@adobeforums.com

Mar 3, 2009, 11:04:06 AM3/3/09
Neil,
I use a Macbook Pro, Intel 2.5ghz, 4gb RAM, Geforce 8600M GT 512mb with Leopard 10.5.6.

How can I check if is compatible?

Thanks!

Neil_...@adobeforums.com

Mar 3, 2009, 11:12:40 AM3/3/09
Pedro,

I had posted several links about Open GL and video (graphics) cards on the home page for Photoshop Mac. See: <http://kb.adobe.com/selfservice/viewContent.do?externalId=kb405711&sliceId=1>

Although the list is subject to updates, I do not see your exact card listed. But if you've activated OpenGL, disable it and see if your curser works properly.

Neil

Matthia...@adobeforums.com

Mar 3, 2009, 3:24:09 PM3/3/09
Hi Pedro, this has been discussed before at this forum. A short summary: The problem occurs when you are in full screen mode and the rulers are visible. When you open a document or a Smart Object or create a new document the cursor is displaced by about 10 pixels. You get rid of the problem by hitting the f-key. This changes the screen mode and forces Photoshop to redraw the screen.
This seems to be independent from the graphic card you use, so I assume this is a bug and hope that Adobe will correct it soon.

Pedro_Márcio@adobeforums.com

Mar 4, 2009, 12:54:31 PM3/4/09
Thanks Neil and Matthias.

I just test what Matthias said and he is right.

Tks a lot!