Problem printing in Photoshop CS4

ct...@adobeforums.com

Feb 13, 2009, 6:40:16 PM2/13/09
I installed PSCS4 and am having a problem printing. I am printing to a networked printer and CS4 seems like it's printing fine (no errors) but nothing's coming out. So, I opened CS3, tried printing and it works perfectly. I tried other programs (Excel, Word, Entourage, browsers, etc.) and none of them seem to be having a problem so I am thinking it's CS4. Below are the printer specs:

Printer: Xerox WorkCentre 7345
Protocol: LPD
Driver Version: 10.4
PPD file version: 1.0

Any ideas?
Thanks.

Neil_...@adobeforums.com

Feb 14, 2009, 8:12:42 AM2/14/09
Do you have the latest driver for that printer installed? Is the driver properly selected in both Page Setup... and Print... menues?

Neil

ct...@adobeforums.com

Feb 16, 2009, 11:13:00 AM2/16/09
Hi, Neil,

To answer your questions, yes, yes, and yes. That didn't do it.
However, I managed to get it to print by adding a new printer with the generic postscript driver. Still, ONLY PSCS4 refused to print to the printer with Xerox driver which is puzzling.
Anyway, thanks for your reply.