Error when trying to use Automate>Merge to HDR... in Photoshop CS4

1 view

stephane...@adobeforums.com

Feb 23, 2009, 9:20:32 AM2/23/09
Hello,

I am using Photoshop CS4 on a new MacBook Pro running 10.5.6.

If i select "Automate>Merge to HDR..." or "Automate>Photomerge...", i get an alert with an error:

« Error 48: File or folder does not exist.
Line: 38
-> $.evalFile(g_StackScriptFolderPath + "LatteUI.jsx"); »

I went the whole uninstall-reinstall the Design Premium suite, but i still get the same error.

Any ideas?
Thanks.

Ramón_G_Castañeda@adobeforums.com

Feb 23, 2009, 7:02:53 PM2/23/09

i have installed the suite on a different folder than the default...

Starting with CS3, the default install location has to be meticulously respected.

(Why the installer development team chose to even give users an option to choose the install location is a mystery even to some on the Photoshop team. :/)

stephane...@adobeforums.com

Feb 25, 2009, 5:19:21 PM2/25/09
Thanks for your reply, Ramón.

I admit i would have preferred to hear of a different solution to this issue, but i can't say that i am very surprised by the answer either. Oh well...