Class EpicPanel in CS3

Henrik_Mjöberg@adobeforums.com

Mar 10, 2009, 12:48:53 PM3/10/09
Hi!

This issue doesn't seem to slow my application down or cause a system crash, but renders system messages as an indication of errors. This has been going on since I first installed both Ai and Ps CS3 springtime 2008 and it is slightly irritating. Just the other day I completly reinstalled my OS X and applications just to freshen up the disk and the issue stayed the same as before.

The Console in Mac OS X reports:
Mar 10 17:14:18 Macintosh [0x0-0xd30d3].com.adobe.Photoshop[1079]: objc[1079]: Class EpicPanel is implemented in both /Applications/Adobe Photoshop CS3/Adobe Photoshop CS3.app/Contents/Frameworks/adobe_personalization.framework/adobe_personalization and /Applications/Adobe Photoshop CS3/Adobe Photoshop CS3.app/Contents/Frameworks/adobe_registration.framework/adobe_registration. Using implementation from /Applications/Adobe Photoshop CS3/Adobe Photoshop CS3.app/Contents/Frameworks/adobe_registration.framework/adobe_registration.

In the archived section of the forum Patricia Minucci reports a similar issue --> Patricia Minicucci, "Hard Freeze" #, 20 Feb 2008 3:16 pm </webx?14@@.3c062d5a>

Any thoughts? ..leave it be or try to trash either component?

Best regards,
Henrik

iMac 2,4 GHz | 4 Gb RAM | OS X 10.5.6

Lundb...@adobeforums.com

Mar 11, 2009, 7:21:46 PM3/11/09
I know I have no idea what you're talking about, and apparently no one else does either.

Ann_She...@adobeforums.com

Mar 11, 2009, 8:29:24 PM3/11/09
Run a Google Search for "Class EpicPanel".

I found a slew of questions being asked about it in various Forums; cast a quick glance at some of them; but didn't see any answers.

Lundb...@adobeforums.com

Mar 11, 2009, 8:30:19 PM3/11/09
I did that already

Chri...@adobeforums.com

Mar 11, 2009, 10:07:46 PM3/11/09
Leave it be - it's a harmless error in this case (and an artifact of problems in the Objective-C dispatcher on OS X).