i don't get detailed metadata in bridge CS3

dona_...@adobeforums.com

Mar 11, 2009, 6:31:16 PM3/11/09
As shown in Help viewer>workspace>recovery and undo,>work with the history palette,>set Edit History Log Options, if I go to Photoshop Preferences>general>History Log>Edit Log items>detailed, I should be getting my history palette edits in Bridge. I did click metadata.
I do get good raw records, but no history palette states.
My edit history looks like this:
2009-03-10T19:33:20-04:00 File
oldmontreal.psd opened
2009-03-10T19:58:39-04:File
oldmontreal.psd saved
date again
file name opened
date again
file name saved
That's not detailed, is it?
bridge2.1.1.9 not the latest version, but this feature was there from the beginning
CS3 10.0.1
leopard mac 10 5 6

CS3 10.0.1

Ramón_G_Castañeda@adobeforums.com