Increase Action font size in button mode

eriks...@adobeforums.com

Feb 14, 2009, 12:53:44 PM2/14/09
I'm using CS4 and the font for the Actions in button mode seems to have changed. Anyone know how I can increase the font size in the list of buttons?

christoph_pf...@adobeforums.com

Feb 16, 2009, 10:47:26 AM2/16/09
I’m not aware how one could edit the font-size for only one panel, but if You are willing to change it for all panels You could edit it under: Preferences – Interface – UI Font Size

J_Ma...@adobeforums.com

Feb 16, 2009, 11:05:04 AM2/16/09
You might check out the configurator. <http://blogs.adobe.com/jnack/2008/10/introducing_ado_1.html>

christoph_pf...@adobeforums.com

Feb 16, 2009, 11:21:16 AM2/16/09
True that.
Configurator is an extremely useful application and one can trigger Actions and Scripts from a Configurator Panel.