Image disappears after cropping

J_S_Ro...@adobeforums.com

Aug 18, 2008, 10:06:12 PM8/18/08
After all adjustments are made, then crop image-use command to crop-image disappears. I have a blank image in navigator cropped and no image. Does anybody have an answer. PS3 was working fine last night. I woke the mac up and this starts happening.

J_S_Ro...@adobeforums.com

Aug 18, 2008, 10:35:08 PM8/18/08
Never mind, I have found and corrected the problem.

PECour...@adobeforums.com

Aug 19, 2008, 11:01:08 AM8/19/08
Please share the solution. A forum is there to help you AND others...

Atom_...@adobeforums.com

Feb 26, 2009, 1:14:34 PM2/26/09
This really helps. My resize was set to 8x10 pixels instead of inches. Then it kept defaulting to pixels when I would type any number in the box. To solve that problem you need to click on Window and select Info from the dropdown box. Then you have to click on the little arrow in the upper right hand corner of the Info box and select Info Panel Options. Then you can change the default to "inches". There must be an easier way to do that but I'm not sure what it is.

Ann_She...@adobeforums.com

Feb 26, 2009, 1:37:32 PM2/26/09
There IS an easier way to do that:

Just Control click on the Rulers and choose Inches (or any one of the other choices).

Then delete the value in Width and type only a number; tab to the Height box and type another number; tab and exit — and the dimensions are now expressed in your chosen Ruler units.