Re: save for web--not enough memory

Stephan...@adobeforums.com

Dec 1, 2008, 10:07:46 PM12/1/08
I'm also having the same issue trying to save PS project as a dithered gif. I have 315 frames and image size of 982x320. However, when there were 170 frames, it saves successfully. Is there any other recommendation besides removing frames?

Neil_...@adobeforums.com

Dec 1, 2008, 10:12:35 PM12/1/08
Stephanie,

Please give us some clue as to your system and its capabilities. Thanks.

Neil

Stephan...@adobeforums.com

Dec 1, 2008, 10:34:41 PM12/1/08
Of course, sorry. Dell XPS M1710, core 2 duo 2GHz, 2gb ram, XP, SP3

Ramón_G_Castañeda@adobeforums.com

Dec 1, 2008, 10:39:43 PM12/1/08
Stephanie,

This is the Adobe Macintosh forum. The Windoze forum is across the hall, though you're still welcome here. :)

John Joslin

Dec 2, 2008, 6:31:11 AM12/2/08
Why you old flirt Ramón! You don't talk to the male Windowsers like that!

Wade_Zi...@adobeforums.com

Dec 2, 2008, 7:33:34 AM12/2/08
bring it into Premiere Pro and then Export it to Media and Select your Brand of FLV. There are two flavors.