Preview Fix Needed

Al_Na...@adobeforums.com

Mar 16, 2009, 3:31:34 PM3/16/09
Hello,
This is an ancient problem but I've long forgotten how to fix it. When I save a file in photoshop, jpg or tiff format, some images don't show a preview when I go to search for it. Some items have a miniscule message on a white B/G or some images show the preview for a second and then go black. I can't tweak a preference file to avoid this. Oddly, I have some files that preview fine under "Find" or "Open File."
Can you help here?
Thank you,
Al

Buko

Mar 16, 2009, 4:04:54 PM3/16/09
are you saving the files maximized compatability?

Al_Na...@adobeforums.com

Mar 16, 2009, 4:31:52 PM3/16/09
Thanks for the correction. This matter was easily resolved but saving files with maximized compatability.

Al