Re: vector feather setting not saving

MacW...@adobeforums.com

Feb 11, 2009, 12:04:41 PM2/11/09
seems like the message was dropped from the post, here it is.....

I'm finding that the vector mask feather setting isn't saving, and returns to a hard edge when reopening the files.

I haven't had time to explore this, except that the file is being saved as Max-Compatiple.

should the vector feather settting be saved or is this a temporary setting for creating pixel masks only?

is it a bug or not a bug ( and therefore I need to read the manual )

MacW...@adobeforums.com

Feb 11, 2009, 12:34:52 PM2/11/09