education

bo...@adobeforums.com

Feb 6, 2009, 9:44:41 AM2/6/09
bonjour

j'aimerais savoir si les versions éducations sont des versions pleines et entières, et non des versions bridées ?

Merci

Jim_J...@adobeforums.com

Feb 6, 2009, 10:00:51 AM2/6/09

Neil_...@adobeforums.com

Feb 6, 2009, 11:41:23 AM2/6/09
[The question asked was whether academic versions (of Photoshop) are full, complete versions. The response was, "yes".]

Cindy_J...@adobeforums.com

Feb 6, 2009, 11:45:13 AM2/6/09
Geez Neil, how many languages do you speak? : ) (I seem to remember you translating some Spanish and German posts in the past.)

Buko

Feb 6, 2009, 11:46:52 AM2/6/09
they do make translation software cindy

Jim_J...@adobeforums.com

Feb 6, 2009, 11:51:47 AM2/6/09
Vrai, je ne parle pas français.

Cindy_J...@adobeforums.com

Feb 6, 2009, 11:52:21 AM2/6/09
I know, I just didn't think they did a very good job of it.

Neil_...@adobeforums.com

Feb 6, 2009, 11:53:48 AM2/6/09
["The truth is, I do not speak French."]