Rasterize PDF with Overprint Preview

cap...@adobeforums.com

Dec 2, 2008, 12:04:39 PM12/2/08

how is possible to rasterize using Photoshop a PDF 1.3 created with INDD anc composed with CMYK + Spot preserving the right appearence (PDF must be viewed with Overprint Preview otherwise there are white holes).
I need it to generate Preview and Thumb for Internet use.
I solved at the moment with GhostScript and SIPS but seems strange that Photoshop cannot handle the Overprint Preview feature.
Maybe can be feature request for future PS 12?

Stefano