Photoshop launches when computer turned on

Sharon_B...@adobeforums.com

Nov 6, 2008, 6:07:56 PM11/6/08
How do I stop Photoshop from starting up automatically when I boot up my computer.

Scott_W...@adobeforums.com

Nov 6, 2008, 6:32:25 PM11/6/08
System Preferences > Accounts > You > Log in items.

Sharon_B...@adobeforums.com

Nov 6, 2008, 8:04:31 PM11/6/08
That box was not checked.

Buko

Nov 6, 2008, 9:46:44 PM11/6/08
You have Ghosts.

Scott_W...@adobeforums.com

Nov 6, 2008, 10:17:58 PM11/6/08
The box does not have to be checked. The checkbox just means to hide that app after launching it. The fact that Photoshop is listed there at all means its set to launch on boot. Click Photoshop in the list, then click the minus button so that Photoshop does not appear in the list.

And READ the dialog windows. Don't assume you know what a checkbox means.