PSE2 contact sheets - adjust margins; print duplexed

Carl_S...@adobeforums.com

Jan 17, 2009, 7:02:24 PM1/17/09
I have PSE2 and would like to print out contact sheets from a large collection of graphics I use for church newsletters and bulletins to create a hard-copy catalog. Contact sheets would be good, BUT:

1. I want to increase the margins so I can put them in a binder without punching holes in the pictures. This seems to be impossible in PSE2.

2. Even putting 20 or 24 pictures per sheet, I have quite a few sheets to print. I'd like to be able to select the entire set of contact sheets and print them all, in duplex (I have a duplex capable color laser printer) with the margins adjusting appropriately so punching one side doesn't mess up the other. PSE2 will print only one contact sheet at a time, even though there were several sheets created.

If I could adjust the margins, I could work around this by printing contact sheet 1, then putting it pack in the printer other side up to print contact sheet 2, etc., but I have well over a thousand graphics that I want to be able to print. That is a lot of working around by hand to do what should be a fairly simple process for a computer.

Are these features available in a newer version of PSE, or should this go into requests for future versions?

Carol_B...@adobeforums.com

Feb 24, 2009, 9:28:04 AM2/24/09
How do I get to a real human who will give me a solution to this margin problem in photoshop elements.

Let me change the margins!

Carol_B...@adobeforums.com

Feb 24, 2009, 9:26:07 AM2/24/09
I also want to change the margins. If I edit a photo that has previously printed fine, my page setup, once A4, constantly reverts to letter with a 3" margin on the right. My printer HP works fine in every other programme I own except this one. Photoshop elements.

Why does it revert to letter?

Why does it give me this nasty 3" right margin?

Why does it sneakily show me a lovely print preview then curtail my photo at increasing expense of paper and cartridge?

Is there going to be as solution, because if there is not, I want my money back.

It is not my printer, it works fine.

Barbara_...@adobeforums.com

Feb 24, 2009, 12:54:00 PM2/24/09
You're posting in the feature requests, Carol. You're much more likely to get a response in one of the regular forums.