Protecting Your Images from Theft by Adobe

1 view

Ann_She...@adobeforums.com

Apr 3, 2009, 4:26:39 PM4/3/09
NEVER post images of value in these Forums by clicking on the Camera Icon to "Insert Image":
unless you intend to give away ALL USAGE RIGHTS to Adobe Systems Inc. for all purposes, in all media, globally and in perpetuity — for no payment.

That little Camera Icon is Adobe's Gateway to steal your property by stealth!

To use Pixentral and make the thumbnail visible in the New Forums:

You need to do is to open the "Reply Box" and click on the blue >> symbol.

Choose "Insert raw html" to open the HTML box.

Then you copy the Pixentral html code into the box, as we always have done, but with this difference:

You need to remove the forward slash that comes immediately between the quotation mark " and the greater-than >.
"/>

<http://www.pixentral.com/show.php?picture=16L4bbN3u1Sifxq79CjPKlq3VjxAw1>

Ann_She...@adobeforums.com

Apr 3, 2009, 4:36:57 PM4/3/09
OzPeter:

Please can we make this Thread "Sticky" in the New Forums because I feel that it is extremely important for new comers to be fully aware of the potential for theft of their property.

Ramon...@adobeforums.com

Apr 3, 2009, 4:51:11 PM4/3/09
Thank you Ann