Re: Where were you? (part four)

L...@adobeforums.com

Mar 29, 2009, 6:50:45 PM3/29/09

ISO 1000? OK go back and try ISO 100 @ � and maybe a tripod and 1/80
of a second.

Why would you shoot a 1/800 and use ISO 1000 in broad daylight?

I wasn't thinking, or planning to do anything with the photo. It was almost dark. And I had forgotten to change my ISO back. I had previously shot indoors at a baby shower. My main objective when I started out was to try out stitching using my Macro lens. After I played with it I decided to share, since In "Where were you?" since it is a favorite tree.

BTW, I just went out with the 100-400 lens and shot some more cypress trees. I'm looking at them now. Better shots.

Thanks for sharing Porter's images. I'm looking at them now.