Does anyone know of a good script to print paths?

Donkey...@adobeforums.com

Oct 23, 2003, 8:02:22 PM10/23/03
I'm trying to compile a reference of all the work I have. When I choose Print > Marks & Bleeds > File Info, all it prints is the file name. I would like to get the complete path. I've searched the Exchange, and did not find anything that would aid me.

Does anyone have a suggestion they can offer?

Dave_S...@adobeforums.com

Oct 23, 2003, 9:39:08 PM10/23/03
I wondered if Donkey Punch would have some kind of foul, twisted meaning, and indeed it does.

Donkey Punch is a very disturbing sexual manuever that we here at getoffended.com neither condone or have ever attempted. This is where, during doggystyle sexual activity, the man punches his partner as hard as he can in the back of the skull right before he reaches climax. This causes her to convulse and tighten every cavity. The man then holds on for the best orgasm of his life. Unfortunately this manuever is not at all pleasurable for the female partner.

Consequently, I advise everybody here to simply ignore this pervert and let him find his own answers some other way.

Dave

Rufus_D...@adobeforums.com

Oct 24, 2003, 4:14:29 AM10/24/03
I suggest this thread to be removed by the host asap.
Sincerely,
Rufus

Chester_...@adobeforums.com

Oct 26, 2003, 5:33:07 PM10/26/03
heh heh thanks for the definition there Dave. But umm, I didnt know that's what "donkeypunch" meant and YOU did and felt compelled to tell us all in graphic detail. Thanks for bringing porn in here.
(seems like the reaction to a mere name was much more sordid than the name itself. How American!)