Ruby implementation

James M Snell

Sep 26, 2012, 8:23:10 PM9/26/12
to activity...@googlegroups.com
Just an fyi... I've written up a quick Activity Streams implementation in Ruby. It focuses purely on the construction of activity streams objects and supports the full object model defined by the schema spec and includes support for a number of extensions (include replies, priority, audience targeting, etc).

Check the README doc for details on how it works; just skip past the part that talks about the javascript implementation...

This is still under development and I'll eventually work up to creating a gem for it, but for now, you can just include activitystreams.rb directly. Apache v2 license. Pull requests are always welcome. :-)

- James

Monica Wilkinson

Sep 27, 2012, 10:18:36 AM9/27/12
to activity...@googlegroups.com
Nice James.

I forked it so I can give you a little feedback on Ruby Syntax if you want it of course.

- James