AS and Rails 2.1.

Tim Uckun

Jul 26, 2008, 3:24:11 AM7/26/08
to actives...@googlegroups.com
Where is the "official" location to get the latest AS that works with rails 2.1?

Thanks.

Lightning Dave Bolton

Jul 26, 2008, 6:01:04 AM7/26/08
to ActiveScaffold : Ruby on Rails plugin
> Where is the "official" location to get the latest AS that works with rails 2.1?

http://github.com/activescaffold/active_scaffold/

Tim Uckun

Jul 27, 2008, 6:18:19 PM7/27/08
to actives...@googlegroups.com
>> Where is the "official" location to get the latest AS that works with rails 2.1?
>
> http://github.com/activescaffold/active_scaffold/

Thanks.

trustfundbaby

Aug 2, 2008, 2:10:26 AM8/2/08
to ActiveScaffold : Ruby on Rails plugin
Shouldn't there be a note on the download page of active_scaffold that
there is a problem with AS and Rails 2.1.
I just spent 2 hours trying to track down the problem and was relieved
to find this post.
Others might not be so lucky.

Ed W

Aug 2, 2008, 6:45:25 AM8/2/08
trustfundbaby wrote:
> Shouldn't there be a note on the download page of active_scaffold that
> there is a problem with AS and Rails 2.1.
> I just spent 2 hours trying to track down the problem and was relieved
> to find this post.
> Others might not be so lucky.

I do agree - several folks have suggested to Lance that he delegate some
of the admin roles to a volunteer since he appears not to have enough
time right now to maintain things. So far I think he hasn't had enough
time to do that either...

Ed W

trustfundbaby

Aug 16, 2008, 4:15:21 AM8/16/08
to ActiveScaffold : Ruby on Rails plugin
Okay. I made a short blog post about it and posted it to digg.
http://digg.com/programming/Current_Active_Scaffold_1_1_1_not_compatible_with_rails_2_1
Digg up.
Hopefully, it'll help other folks who run into the same problem