$$FAST-N-EASEY CASH$$ NO risk, NOT a scam!!

Aleksey Serin

Feb 8, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/8/97

I make money easily and legally.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$Do you want to make a lot of money

too?$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

If so read on. This really works.

(This article is adapted from D.LAPARA, yes, I sent $1 to everyone

listed, but it will take from 2 to 4 days.)

$$LETS START MAKING MONEY.$$

This opportunity really works.It works because of basic math and

statistical principles. Further, it is far more profitable for all

involved.Read on. See how it works.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

"As you most probably have seen, the latest opportunity to make lots of

money is sweeping the internet. If you want to partake in a perfectly

legal opportunity to make up to $50,000 in 4 to 6 weeksread on. skeptics

keep reading. Keep an open mind. You're intelligent if your skeptical.

This process works because of the formula. The formula will make this

pay.

This article will explain how to go about getting involved. If you

already know and just want to use the addresses please do. Those of you

who are new and have a mere $5.00 to invest read this entire article

carefully.

I am just an average person who enjoys the internet,and making money.

For months now I have been bombarded with this quick money making

opportunity and have always passed this off as being a scam.

Now I find that I really could use the money and it will be fun too. So

I said to myself even if it is a scam all I lost was $5, 5 envelopes

and postage.I can cover that, and if it works, my life will be a lot

better off.

So lets begin...

FIRST,

Print this article now so you can refer to it as needed. What you need

to do is send $1 to each of the 5 addresses listed below ( US Currency

only ).

Get five pieces of paper and on each one write: PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR

MAILING LIST,YOU ARE NUMBER X (Their number in this article). Fold the

paper around the $1 bill in each of those letters so that they cannot be
seen if the letter is held up to the light.

Mail each letter with this comment and the $1 to the following five

people

1. Waters, 768A Main St. Lykens,PA 17048

2. D.L. Strom, 1102 E. Main St. Belleville,IL 62220-3908

3. D. Lapara, 12165 Germain Charland, Montreal,Canada, H1E 6S6

4. R.Knowles, 1159 willowbend cir. #4, Colorado Springs, CO. 80918

5. Casey Serin, 8954 Phoenix Ave, Fair Oaks, CA 95628

You then place YOUR NAME at the # 5 slot and move everybody up one (ie #

5 becomes # 4, # 4 becomes # 3 and so on. The # 1 listed in this article

will be removed completely because they have already been through the

cycle).

Now post the article to 200 newsgroups minimum, but the more you post the
more$$$$ you get.
( instructions will follow on how to post).Thats all there is folks. No
kidding!! Now within

7 days you will start getting money in the mail. It is shocking.
I still can't believe it.

$$HOW THE SYSTEM WORKS$$

Out of every 200 postings, lets say I only receive 5 replies ( which is

very low).

So that means I made $5 when my name was #5. Hey, I broke even. Now say

each of those five people post to 200 newsgroups, now with your name at

#4, which is a total of 1,000 postings, excluding your 200. At the same

time 50 people now send you $1.Another free $50!! Then these 50 people

each post to 200 newsgroups with your name at #3, thats 10,000 postings!

Average return is 500 at $1 each= $500 for you.Those people make 200

postings each which leads to $5000. And finally 5000 people make 200

postings with YOUR NAME AT NUMBER 1. THATS A POTENTIAL RETURN OF

$50,000!!!!!! Now yourname drops off the list.

This is the results if only 5 people respond to each 200 posting. If

everyone posted to more than 200 who knows what the potential could be.

So have fun and be honest. Remember, even if you get nothing, you are

only out 5 bucks plus postage.And as the old saying goes..." You can't

win if you don't play".

Mind you it will only work if you follow the instructions exactly.If you

put your name on the list without sending the money,you will not see any

significant results. By sending the money you are distributing your name

to those already in the cycle who then may chose your name when they

start a new cycle with 5 new random names. If you are honest then you

will be rewarded.

HOW TO POST TO 200 NEWSGROUPS USING NETSCAPE 3.0

1.Click on any newsgroup like you usually would,then click on "TO:NEWS"

in upper right hand corner. This will bring up a message to type this

article in.

2.Leave the message box the way it is don't maximize it.

3.In subject box type something flashy like $$$CASH READ HERE$$$

4.Tab once and you are ready to type in the body of the box.Retype this

article with your name inserted in the #5 slot and the others moved up

as directed earlier. Remember the #1 in this article will be removed in

yours.

5.When you are done retyping this whole article with the proper changes

click on FILE in this message box(right above send) click on SAVE AS

under FILE (make sure your in the newsgroup message window,not where it

says Netscape News) Save your file as a text file to your C: or A:

drive.

DO NOT SEND OR POST YOUR ARTICLE UNTIL YOU DO THIS!!! Once saved go to

next step.

6.To post to at least 200 newsgroups do the following.You can post to

more which will bring you more money but 200 is the bare minimum. Go to

a newsgroup you want to post in. Click on "TO NEWS".Write your subject

just like you did when you retyped this article. Hit tab once.

Now click ATTACHMENT another box pops up. Find your file where you saved

it highlight the file and click "OPEN". Now click OK. If you did this

right you should see the file name in the ATTACHMENTS box in shaded

letters.

7.NOW JUST CLICK SEND. Do this to at least 200 newsgroups (there are

over 18,000) Each time it takes no more than 30 seconds so once you

have retyped the article its easy.

INSTRUCTIONS FOR EXPLORER

1. Holding down the left mouse button,highlight this article. Then press

"CRTL" key and "C" at same time to copy this article.

2. Print this article for reference.

3. Go to newsgroups and press "POST AN ARTICLE",a window will open type

your headline in the subject area and click in the large window below.

4. Press "CRTL" and "V" and the article will be placed in the window.

If you want to edit the article,do so and then highlight and copy it

again. Now every time you want to post the article in a new newsgroup

just do the "CRTL" and "V" command and press POST.

REMEMBER.... HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY. YOU DON'T NEED TO CHEAT THE

BASIC IDEA TO MAKE

THE BIG BUCKS! GOOD LUCK TO ALL, AND PLEASE PLAY FAIR AND YOU WILL WIN

AND MAKE SOME REAL INSTANT FREE CASH.

--------------

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Prior, James 1, Alice, Tamelyn and Kymberly

Feb 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/14/97
to Aleksey Serin

You might think this is legal because it does not use the postal system to
ask for money, and that may be correct. But it is an illegal pyramid scheme
which is illegal in most advanced countries of the world.

I have this day forwarded your request the the United States Attorny's
Office, Phoenix, Arizona for their disposition.

--
James D. Prior 1
P.O. Box 3134