Bombardier Out to Screw Canadian Buyers!! Time to BOYCOTT BOMBARDIER PRODUCTS

Ned Kelly

Oct 16, 2007, 10:00:25 AM10/16/07
In CanWest newspapers across canada today, 16 October 2007, is a headline
story about Bombardier out to screw Canadian customers.

Because Bombardier products sell for many THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS LESS in the
USA, due to anti-price-fixing laws, Bombardier has now ordered all US dealers
to stop selling to Canadian customers!!

If US dealers want to sell to Canadians, they must charge at least $3,000
extra over what they charge US customers.

Apparently many customers from Manitoba have been flooding across the border,
and saving loads of cash.

Canuck rip-off dealers have been suffering as a consequence because sensible
buyers went where the deals were better.

Now is the time to start BOYCOTTING BOMBARDIER PRODUCTS!!

Regord

Oct 16, 2007, 10:24:52 AM10/16/07
"Ned Kelly" <NedK...@usenetexchange.com> wrote in message

You should be boycotting products from Quebec anyway! I've been doing that
for years.

Usenet Poster

Oct 16, 2007, 10:33:17 AM10/16/07
This is relavent to a for sale newsgroup how?

Moron!

Ned Kelly

Oct 16, 2007, 12:13:21 PM10/16/07
what a piece of merde!

Forsale groups are for people buying, or thinking of buying items.

Out west people do buy skidoos, seadoos and similar, so the article is most
relevant.

John Smith

Oct 16, 2007, 12:36:22 PM10/16/07
This applies to many items. For example I just bought a digital camera lens
and saved $150, or a Sirius Sat Radio Home base was 20$ less then the Canadian
price.

WTF Man, I know we are a smaller country and don't have the sales volumes of
the US, but these price differences are awful!!!

Do our taxes, wages and health care influence the cost of our consumer goods
that much?

Usenet Poster

Oct 16, 2007, 12:47:43 PM10/16/07
Psst......most (not all) items in this newsgroup are used and
therefore your babbling will not affect buyers.

This isn't a political forum for you to stand on your soap box,
gathering supporters for your usless cause!

If I don't like the price of something, I'm not going to buy it. But
I'm also not going to stand there and bitch and moan about it either.

On Tue, 16 Oct 2007 16:13:21 GMT, Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Oct 16, 2007, 9:58:32 PM10/16/07
what a piece of merde!

Forsale groups are for people buying, or thinking of buying items.

Out west people do buy skidoos, seadoos and similar, so the article is most
relevant.

Now that Bombardier are being exposed as international crooks, savvy Canucks
going shopping in the USa will be BOYCOTTING Bumbardier, and buying better
products manufactured anywhere but by Bumbardier - heard of Polaris, Husqvarna
for example?

Usenet Poster

Oct 16, 2007, 10:43:47 PM10/16/07
PLONK!

On Wed, 17 Oct 2007 01:58:32 GMT, Ned Kelly

gg

Oct 16, 2007, 10:58:04 PM10/16/07
don't get it, if there is anti fixing law, how could Bombardier tell their
dealer to charge a group higher price?

"Ned Kelly" <NedK...@usenetexchange.com> wrote in message

NotHere

Oct 16, 2007, 11:46:23 PM10/16/07
Bombardier is a parasite on the Canadian taxpayer...Those Quebec
bloodsuckers don't appreciate the taxpayers propping them up all these years
if they are discriminating against them like this. What happened to free
trade? Was there a clause in the free trade agreement that said if the Can$
is at par or higher all rules go out the window? When the Can$ was worth 60
cents nobody stopped the Americans from coming up here and buying Bombardier
toys.

Ned Kelly

Oct 17, 2007, 12:59:41 PM10/17/07
Why do you think so many Canadian cities are buying their LRT from Siemens
instead of Bumbardier?

Because city managers know how crooked Bumbardier is, and they get better
deals from the competitors!!

On Wed, 17 Oct 2007 16:48:15 GMT, Tony 'Nicoya' Mantler <nic...@ubb.ca> wrote:
>In article <c05ch3lvs0j29krop...@4ax.com>,
> Ned Kelly <NedK...@usenetexchange.com> wrote:
>
>: Canadian newspapers today are carrying a banner headline story, wherein
>: the national head of the Consumers Association of Canada is denouncing, what
>: he feels are the ILLEGAL acts of Bumbardier against Canadians!!
>
>Well that just tears it! From now on I'm not buying any more Bombardier trains
>of business jets, ever! See how they like them apples!

>Cheers - Tony 'Nicoya' Mantler :)

Learfan

Oct 18, 2007, 12:09:02 AM10/18/07

I think it's time for Canadians to start filing Class Actions Suits
under NAFTA against these
unscrupulous companies!

joka...@gmail.com

Oct 18, 2007, 12:31:24 PM10/18/07

I see where Bombardier is following in that fine Canadian tradition of
"price gouging" our own. Living near the border, I will travel to the
U.S. anytime I need to purchase something of value....and boycott
Canadian companies that don't give us fair prices. I buy my gasoline
in the US too, as we are also being screwed on this side of the border!

joka...@gmail.com

Oct 18, 2007, 12:36:13 PM10/18/07
On Oct 16, 10:00 am, Ned Kelly <NedKe...@usenetexchange.com> wrote:

I see where Bombardier is following in that fine Canadian tradition of

gear...@canada.com

Oct 18, 2007, 5:19:09 PM10/18/07
> in the US too, as we are also being screwed on this side of the border!- Hide quoted text -

I'm surprised that the US industry doesn't use this as an excuse to
say that Bombardier is "dumping" into the US at a lower price. They
already get lots of government support and maybe they are playing with
fire by adopting this practice.

Frank

Oct 23, 2007, 4:29:38 PM10/23/07
boycotted for life.