Raw cream cheese

Jay Bazuzi

May 4, 2006, 10:18:43 AM5/4/06
to Wild-Fer...@googlegroups.com
I found this recipie, but haven't had a chance to try it out.  Maybe this weekend.

--
-Jay

Jay Bazuzi

May 11, 2006, 6:43:35 PM5/11/06
to Wild Fermentation
I gave it a try.

We've been so busy that I've stopped making Kefir, and we aren't
drinking as much milk. So I had a bunch of extra milk in the fridge.
So, I decided to use 2 gallons on this recipie.

Well, that was a mistake. I produced about 1/2 a gallon of Neufchatel.
That's just way too much! If you buy it in the store, it's like 1/2 a
cup, right? I had to cobble together a system to hang up that much
curd to drain, and make a lot of room in the fridge for the
contraption.

Well, at least it's good. Spread on bread with a little jam, or put on
a pastry that I really shouldn't be eating...

Chasmyn Keller

May 13, 2006, 11:46:46 PM5/13/06
to Wild-Fer...@googlegroups.com
Hey, have you seen this? All NT recipes - enjoy!

http://cookingnt.com/default.aspx

Echota

Traci M.

May 15, 2006, 5:48:09 PM5/15/06