Boleyn Family

Lindsay Stough

May 23, 2012, 3:24:04 PM5/23/12
to wikieur...@googlegroups.com
Greetings!

I have just completed the merging of the Boleyn family, LNAB Boleyn. I have not completed the bio's but wanted to ask the group to take a look at dates, relationships, etc and see if anyone wanted to talk about/change/remove/add, etc anything to the profiles. Please take a look at

http://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Category:Boleyn

and let me know if anyone sees anything out of place or wants to make any changes. Please DO NOT make changes to anything but the biography. This group is the forum to discuss changes to anything except the biography of the profile and changes should NOT be made individually.

Also, if anyone would like to work on the bio's please feel free to clean them up as the merging is complete and biography's should be editable without merge interruptions. Please make sure to leave the [[Category:Boleyn]] notation in the biography edit section.

Thanks!

Lindsay Coleman
Boleyn Manager