House of Tudor

Lindsay Stough

May 25, 2012, 10:55:09 AM5/25/12
to wikieur...@googlegroups.com
Greetings!

I have just completed the merging of the House of Tudor, LNAB Tudor. I have not completed the bio's but wanted to ask the group to take a look at dates, relationships, etc and see if anyone wanted to talk about/change/remove/add, etc anything to the profiles. Please take a look at

and let me know if anyone sees anything out of place or wants to make any changes. Please DO NOT make changes to anything but the biography. This group is the forum to discuss changes to anything except the biography of the profile and changes should NOT be made individually.

Also, if anyone would like to work on the bio's please feel free to clean them up as the merging is complete and biography's should be editable without merge interruptions. Please make sure to leave the [[Category]] notation in the biography edit section.

Thanks!

Lindsay Coleman
Tudor Manager

Paulette Anderson

May 25, 2012, 11:47:19 AM5/25/12
to wikieur...@googlegroups.com
Very impressive!! What a lot of WORK. We thank YOU.

Elizabeth

Books for adults and Children

www.highandliftedup.com
Kingdom'opoly
The Paper
Polycarp
Evidence of Holy Spirit Tongues

Lindsay Stough

May 25, 2012, 12:29:56 PM5/25/12
to wikieur...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Elizabeth, I appreciate your help with the early merge selections on the Tudors as well. We would love to have you back working on profiles again if you get more free time.

Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 08:47:19 -0700
From: anderson...@bellsouth.net
Subject: Re: [WikiEuroAristo] House of Tudor

Lindsay Stough

May 25, 2012, 3:22:13 PM5/25/12
to wikieur...@googlegroups.com
Greetings!

I have just completed the merging of the House of Lancaster, LNAB Lancaster. I have not completed the bio's but wanted to ask the group to take a look at dates, relationships, etc and see if anyone wanted to talk about/change/remove/add, etc anything to the profiles. Please take a look at

and let me know if anyone sees anything out of place or wants to make any changes. Please DO NOT make changes to anything but the biography. This group is the forum to discuss changes to anything except the biography of the profile and changes should NOT be made individually.

Also, if anyone would like to work on the bio's please feel free to clean them up as the merging is complete and biography's should be editable without merge interruptions. Please make sure to leave the [[Category]] notation in the biography edit section.

Thanks!

Lindsay Coleman
Lancaster Manager

Amethystle

May 25, 2012, 3:24:45 PM5/25/12
to WikiTree European Aristocratic Ancestors User Group
Oh my Lindsay, you are on a roll! Fantastic work!

Lindsay Stough

May 25, 2012, 3:29:01 PM5/25/12
to wikieur...@googlegroups.com
I know... I have had about 5 of them almost ready and have had some extra time....

JUST FYI TO THE WHOLE GROUP: I figured I already sent 4 LNAB Completions in 2-3 days and it might get annoying but on the other hand I didnt want to GROUP them so that if someone wanted to talk about a specific LNAB the thread could be easily found and we could keep up with any conversation about such things. This way if you want to know why something is some way on Plantagenet, you might check that thread, etc

Thanks!

> Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 12:24:45 -0700
> Subject: [WikiEuroAristo] Re: House of Lancaster
> From: amethyst.a...@gmail.com
> To: WikiEur...@googlegroups.com

Lindsay Stough

May 25, 2012, 4:50:42 PM5/25/12
to wikieur...@googlegroups.com

Greetings!

I have just completed the merging of the House of York, LNAB York. I have not completed the bio's but wanted to ask the group to take a look at dates, relationships, etc and see if anyone wanted to talk about/change/remove/add, etc anything to the profiles. Please take a look at

and let me know if anyone sees anything out of place or wants to make any changes. Please DO NOT make changes to anything but the biography. This group is the forum to discuss changes to anything except the biography of the profile and changes should NOT be made individually.

Also, if anyone would like to work on the bio's please feel free to clean them up as the merging is complete and biography's should be editable without merge interruptions. Please make sure to leave the [[Category]] notation in the biography edit section.

Thanks!

Lindsay Coleman
York Manager

Paulette Anderson

May 25, 2012, 5:36:58 PM5/25/12
to wikieur...@googlegroups.com
Thanks to my daughter, I will be able to add many more geneations on my own family line. However, yes, I can work in time to work on whatever is needed.

Lindsay Coleman

May 25, 2012, 6:18:19 PM5/25/12
to wikieur...@googlegroups.com
We have TONS of things to work on... anything you LIKE to do?

Lindsay Stough

May 31, 2012, 8:43:00 AM5/31/12
to wikieur...@googlegroups.com
REGARDING JASPER TUDOR AND CATHERINE WOODVILLE

http://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Tudor-14

http://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Woodville-1

There are three kids: Joan, Helen and Robert Tudor who are listed as children of this couple.

I looked around online to find any credible references and really found NONE stating she was the mother of ANY of his kids (one POSSIBLE stillborn is all I saw, but it wasnt fact, either). I saw that Jasper had Helen and Joan in a couple places but nothing on Robert.

If no one objects, within today, I will remove Catherine as the mother of all three and Jasper as the father of Robert, as well.

Thanks to Kathy for alerting me to this. This is exactly why I sent out the emails.

Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 18:18:19 -0400

Lindsay Stough

Jun 2, 2012, 11:54:44 PM6/2/12
to WikiTree European Aristocratic Ancestors User Group
Sorry in advance for the re-emailing of Lancaster and York, somehow
they got linked under the Tudor page and I want to make seperate
threads for them!