Re: Winter scenes

Bargoe...@aol.com

Dec 9, 2007, 7:56:02 AM12/9/07
to Welsh-Bus-...@googlegroups.com
Ok Christmas is around the corner, We are getting clobbered with rain, Luckily for us, not snow. This photo of Harris Coaches of Pengam, Optair Solo YK04 KVZ, Abandoned on Pengam xroads Winter 2005. John Evans.
P1010024.JPG

Andrew Mann

Dec 11, 2007, 1:57:22 PM12/11/07
to Welsh-Bus-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Some more winter scenes that I hope you enjoy viewing.

Two shots of Newport No15 taken on 09/02/91 working the 7 Newport - Cwmbran, passing through Llanfrecha to Cwmbran and the return journey taken from my front gate!!

Red & White 646 photographed on 11/01/92 on the mountain road between Blaenavon and Varteg.

Regards,

Andrew
Newport 15ii.JPG
Newport 15i.JPG
BUH_211V.jpg

paul williams

Mar 8, 2008, 3:54:49 PM3/8/08
to Welsh-Bus-...@googlegroups.com
Hiya, my name is Paul Williams, i would for stagecoach in caerphilly. and have been for 6 years.
I was wondering if u would have dates and locations of al the Bus Rallies this year.
Also, if u ever need help driving buses to shows, please let me know

Cheers
Paul

Carl Berry

Mar 8, 2008, 5:15:51 PM3/8/08
to Welsh-Bus-...@googlegroups.com
The best list of rallies is at:

http://www.skylineaviation.co.uk/buses/events.html

As it gets updated every few days it's also worth
checking there just before any rally actually happens
just in case something has changed.

--- paul williams <paulwill...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hiya, my name is Paul Williams, i would for
> stagecoach in caerphilly. and have been for 6 years.
> I was wondering if u would have dates and
> locations of al the Bus Rallies this year.
> Also, if u ever need help driving buses to shows,
> please let me know
>
> Cheers
> Paul

Bargoe...@aol.com

Mar 8, 2008, 9:18:16 PM3/8/08
to Welsh-Bus-...@googlegroups.com
Hiya Paul, Carl gave you a good link for bus rallies, We will be going to the Coleford rally on Easter Monday.
The next show after that is the one in Blackwood on the 18th and 19th of April, You are welcome to come along with us on those dates if you are not working, Probably have a bus for you  to take over for us as well John Evans.