Next Meeting: on the 30th @ 6:30pm

1 view

nahum

Oct 22, 2007, 8:40:44 PM10/22/07
to WellRailed
Yes, there is a meeting on the 30th. Sorry been a bit slack
announcing that.

Subject: Berlin and Testing
Presenter: Will Bryant

When: 6:30pm, Tuesday 30th October 2007
Where: ProjectX Boardroom, Level 4 Agriculture House, 12 Johnston
Street, Wellington
Map: http://zoomin.co.nz/nz/wellington/wellington+central/johnston+street/...

I'm pretty sure I've got Will lined up for talking about Selenium and
other testing things plus going over the Rails Conf in Berlin that he
was just at.

Cheers,
Nahum.

nahum

Oct 29, 2007, 6:04:49 PM10/29/07
to WellRailed
Hey guys just a reminder about this and an updated description from
Will explaining what he's presenting:

"I'm going to go over what Test::Unit, RSpec, Selenium, Selenium RC,
Watir, Mosquito and Browsershots do, give some suggestions about what
to use for what kind of app, and if there's time do a quick demo of
Selenium RC."

See you all tonight, and maybe at lunch too.

Nahum.