[11 Apr] 'Creative Industries and its Discontent' workshop @ Chula 13:30-15:30

Arthit Suriyawongkul

Apr 10, 2009, 2:32:30 AM4/10/09
to woict, YouFest group, Thai Netizen, ccthailand, Anthropology, aray...@googlegroups.com
วัฒนศาลา ไทยแซ่บ ร่วมกับสถาบันวิจัยสังคม จุฬาฯ
จัดเสวนาโต๊ะกลม เรื่อง Creative Industries and Its Discontent
(อ่านต่อด้านล่าง)

Watanasala ThaiZaap and Chulalongkorn University Social Research
Institute present

'Creative Industries and its Discontent' workshop
Saturday, April 11, 2009 13:30-15:30
@ 4th floor meeting room, Wisit Prajuabmoh building, Chulalongkorn University

Reservation: Viriya Sawangchot 0-894-593-617

A sociologist Adam Arvidsson will also join the seminar.

Adam's brief bio
(by himself from http://sites.google.com/site/adamarvidssonsite/ )

"I teach sociology at the University of Milano, Italy, and sometimes
also at the Copenhagen Business School in Denmark. I think that
sociologists should engage with the world around them, particularly in
turbulent times such as these. I try to do that as much as I can,
working with business, social movements and other actors to try to
understand what's coming out of today's chaos. Below you can find
links to some of the things that I do, along with some of my most
recent papers and articles."

articles by Adam at P2P Foundation blog
http://blog.p2pfoundation.net/?author=54