Funny Knowledge Person

Nikolay Kryachkov

Mar 7, 2008, 3:25:47 AM3/7/08
to Value Networks
Hi,

2 years ago I wrote at http://knowledgeperson.com/from_what.html :

"3. From Knowledge Workers to Knowledge Persons

There are no more borders between work and free time, if to deal with
knowledge. We think even when we sleep. That is why we should have,
create, use and share knowledge not only when we work, but also when
we learn, teach children, consume, vote, go in for sport ... - live.
Networking becomes netliving. Peter Drucker was right when he spoke
about Knowledge Workers. Now it is time for Knowledge Persons".

Now you can see an example at http://www.sleepingrich.com/ :)

What do you think?

Nikolay
'Knowledge Person' concept creator

If you want joining the Knowledge Persons (about 1000 members
worldwide), ask me.

Martin Skakala

Mar 7, 2008, 1:34:38 PM3/7/08
to Value-N...@googlegroups.com

I have no comments. H eis not stupid nor genius so. Everybody is different.
Some would make times more then him and not bored by sleeping some 1/4 with
hard work. Only ratio of added value counts for myself.

Wish him luck

Martin