VGLUG past moderator : Right decision to drop him

ElectroMech

Dec 10, 2008, 11:55:10 PM12/10/08
to vglug
Hi,

All

It sad to know that even today one of the past moderator is believe that we have removed him due to childish reason.

It proves that whatever decision we have taken was right.

wordpress.com/tag/vglug/

I also request Mr. Nirmal if he has not removed all the pages, do not remove that all pages which were discussed about.

That justify why the person was removed.

If we (VGLUG) are among the 10 within google groups ( computer system ) , we are doing right things right way.

Nilesh Vaghela
ElectroMech
Redhat Channel Partner and Training Partner
16, Sun Rise complex,
Nr. Mansi cross Road,
Satellite Rd, Ahmedabad
25, The Emperor, Fatehgunj, Baroda.
www.electromech.info

Tejas Barot

Dec 11, 2008, 12:37:10 AM12/11/08
to VG...@googlegroups.com
I Read that Blog.....

i dont know what kind of person he is....................................

ok but let him write this all things that will not affect to VGLUG.He showing his right characteristics on blogs.He showing his frustration on blog because he got removed from such a great group and he is telling that some one got jealous but now he cannot accept it that i removed from a such a respective group.

Again i want to thanks to all administrators of VGLUG about that GREAT DECISION.

Lets hope for Mr. Kartik Mistry GET WELL SOON.

As soon as possible he need to get well soon otherwise wordpress blog's admin persons will remove him from there also.

I dont wish this but if he dont use attitude in good manner then this person will block on whole internet websites,search engines and all over...i will mention this person's name in content filtering.......he he he he.........

LET'S PRAY FOR HIM................GET WELL SOON AGAIN MR. KARTIK MISTRY........

--
Thanks & Regards,
Tejas Barot

vivek vyas

Dec 11, 2008, 3:32:59 AM12/11/08
to VG...@googlegroups.com
100% Agree Sir  !!

Nirmal Pathak

Dec 11, 2008, 4:29:20 AM12/11/08
to VG...@googlegroups.com

2008/12/11 vivek vyas <vivek3...@gmail.com>

100% Agree Sir  !!

On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 10:25 AM, ElectroMech <elect...@electromech.info> wrote:
Hi,

All

It sad to know that even today one of the past moderator is believe that we have removed him due to childish reason.

It proves that whatever decision we have taken was right.

wordpress.com/tag/vglug/

I also request Mr. Nirmal if he has not removed all the pages, do not remove that all pages which were discussed about.

Well, I have removed two controversial posts having personal attacks to members as it does not look good if someone from outside world other than our group reads it! It can affect person's personal identity and image. I feel if the other person is bad we do not need to become bad like him else we will also become like him!

To defeat evil we do not need to be evil, otherwise there would not be any difference between the Good and the Bad!

That justify why the person was removed.

If we (VGLUG) are among the 10 within google groups ( computer system ) , we are doing right things right way.

I have also read his blog about VGLUG that made me feel bad too & that is why I removed him from group. I was earlier thinking just to remove him from moderator but the blog made to remove him from group.

We are doing well so far and that will continue!

Have FuN!
--
Nirmal D Pathak.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Enjoy Linux!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alok Thaker

Dec 11, 2008, 4:39:27 AM12/11/08
to VG...@googlegroups.com
I just say one thing utilize our energy in positive things and for it
is linux....

Happy Linuxing !
www.inferno.co.in !
Go with the best !
Alok

Praveen Kunjapur

Dec 11, 2008, 11:23:18 PM12/11/08
to VGLUG
I guess everybody is a human being.

Lets forgive and remember only the good things (i know it's hard...but
lets do it)

On a happy note lets remove this thread from VGLUG

(Whoa! That was really hard for me to message this :) )

ElectroMech

Dec 12, 2008, 12:35:59 AM12/12/08
to VG...@googlegroups.com
Agreed we should forget the bad chapter.

But forgiveness should not be taken as weakness and every body should take care it.

We all are great at VGLUG and in future also.

Praveen Kunjapur

Dec 15, 2008, 6:56:13 AM12/15/08
to VGLUG
On Dec 11, 9:35 pm, ElectroMech <electrom...@electromech.info> wrote:
> Agreed we should forget the bad chapter.
>
> But forgiveness should not be taken as weakness and every body should take
> care it.
>
> We all are great at VGLUG and in future also.

I agree with VGLUG members.

Jeetendra Parekh

Dec 16, 2008, 6:27:05 AM12/16/08
to VG...@googlegroups.com
Can't we join that blog and reply him there???

why should we leave the matter unsolved
VGLUG newer taught us to leave any error in between

lets fix this bug

and fix it like it will never occur us in our OS ever

thats the way we should work always in life

Regards
a Member of a great group