Frontpage 2002 extensions breaks urlrewriting.net completely

yesthatmcgurk

Dec 26, 2007, 6:05:43 PM12/26/07
to UrlRewritingNet
I'm looking but I find no information on my issue.

I have a working website with urlrewriting functioning perfectly. Its
on a windows server 2003 64bit box, with iis 6.0 running in 32bit
compat mode.

Installing frontpage 2002 extensions 64bit breaks urlrewriting. And I
mean breaks it all to hell. Uninstalling doesn't fix it. Resetting
iis doesn't fix it. It is solid all the way up broken.

I have done this twice and can do it again, so it is repeatable.

Has anybody heard anything about this issue? Is there any workaround
for it? Any fix?