Layouts and Floorplans

Tommy

Aug 3, 2007, 4:08:12 PM8/3/07
to UnifliteWorld
I am looking to purchase a 42' DCMY between the years 1981 thru 1984.
Can anyone tell me where I can locate (purchase) a copy of the layouts/
floorplans for these year models? Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Tommy

Aug 3, 2007, 4:08:22 PM8/3/07
to UnifliteWorld

glenncal1

Aug 3, 2007, 7:25:55 PM8/3/07
to UnifliteWorld

MCN...@aol.com

Aug 4, 2007, 11:14:39 PM8/4/07
to UnifliteWorld
Where do you live? If you are in the Puget Sound area I would be
happy to show you my 42dc. It is a 84 with Crusaders and has the
original layout and interior decor. It was boat house kept it's
entire life until the end of 05 and so is as good a representation of
what they were like new as I think you could find. My wife and I are
having a "discussion" about selling it (she wants to, I don't) but no
matter who wins I would be happy to spend some time with another
Uniflite guy.

On Aug 3, 4:25?pm, glenncal1 <glennc...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Tommy-you may want to look at this boat, came across it while surfing

> for fun. No affiliation etchttp://www.yachtworld.com/core/listing/boatDetails.jsp?currency=USD&u...

> On Aug 3, 2:08 pm, Tommy <jtmc...@alltel.net> wrote:
>

> > I am looking to purchase a 42' DCMY between the years 1981 thru 1984.
> > Can anyone tell me where I can locate (purchase) a copy of the layouts/
> > floorplans for these year models? Any help would be greatly

> > appreciated.- Hide quoted text -

Den

Aug 5, 2007, 12:23:56 AM8/5/07
to UnifliteWorld
There is a cutaway drawing, and info of a 48ft Uni here. Just ignore
the cocpit.

http://www.densnet.com/

Click on the boat.

Good luck n have fun

Den

PERRY LUKE

Aug 5, 2007, 9:13:40 AM8/5/07
to Unifli...@googlegroups.com
I clicked on your site and got a finance company?
Capt Perry

http://www.densnet.com/

Click on the boat.

Den

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
2:42 PM

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
2:42 PM

Den

Aug 5, 2007, 7:33:29 PM8/5/07
to UnifliteWorld

> 2:42 PM- Hide quoted text -

Please slide down the site, and read on... Lots more there than bread
n butter. Sorry cannot afford a site for each endeavorDen
48YF
So. Cal
http://www.densnet.com

David Oates

Aug 6, 2007, 9:55:19 PM8/6/07
to Unifli...@googlegroups.com
Tommy,
I have a 1984 42' DCMY and my layout is quite different than the cutaway picture that Den provided.  I can't send any info right now because the computer where I keep such things, crashed.  I probably have a drawing or something at the boat, but I won't be there until this weekend.  BTW, mine has the optional vee-berth forward.

BoatRDavid