Blister restiration

sunnydays

Nov 1, 2008, 1:31:15 PM11/1/08
to UnifliteWorld
I'm thinking of doing my gel coat and have some blisters on the hull
if i do the restoration will they come back or do they have a way
stopping that from happening again does anybody know?

fishinfuul

Nov 1, 2008, 2:43:08 PM11/1/08
to UnifliteWorld
Check out David Pascoe, just google his name, he has lots of good
advice on this topic. In summary, he hasn't found anything that will
correct blisters permanently.

David.

Perry & Cindi

Nov 1, 2008, 4:47:26 PM11/1/08
to Unifli...@googlegroups.com
People who own Uniflite's are proud of there blisters. I have a 38' and love
my 500+ blisters. They are like my children; they keep growing, HA, HA
Capt. Perry

9:36 AM

Jerry M. Hammel

Nov 3, 2008, 7:00:23 AM11/3/08
to Unifli...@googlegroups.com
THERE WAS NO EXTRA CHARGE FOR THE BLISTERS THEY WERE STD EQUIPMENT!!!!!!

Under Florida law, email addresses are public records.  Your email address and the contents of any email sent to the sender of this communication will be released in response to any request for public records, except as excluded by F.S. 119.071, 1002.22(3)(d) [student records], or any other law of the State of Florida.  If you do not want your email address to be released as part of any public records request, do not send email to this address, rather contact this office by phone or in writing.

Jerry Legate

Nov 3, 2008, 8:08:17 AM11/3/08
to Unifli...@googlegroups.com
I even have a couple of blisters in the shower on my 1976 36 DCMY.

This e-mail and the files transmitted with it are legally privileged, confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and do not further disseminate, discuss, distribute or forward this message. Any views or opinions expressed in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Company. The recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The Company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail.

fishinfuul

Nov 4, 2008, 12:31:43 AM11/4/08
to UnifliteWorld
Hey, just rename your boat, it's cheaper.

Say.....'Blisters'.......................

or.........'Imperfection'.....................

or..............?????

On Nov 3, 6:08 am, "Jerry Legate" <JerryLeg...@Thunder-Heart.com>
wrote:
> I even have a couple of blisters in the shower on my 1976 36 DCMY.

Den

Nov 4, 2008, 3:20:13 AM11/4/08
to UnifliteWorld

> I even have a couple of blisters in the shower on my 1976 36 DCMY. <

Me too.
If it wasn't for the blisters my boat would have gone to the bottom.
The fire retardent WORKS!.
Den 48YF www.densnet.com