I am *Rajnish Sharma*, Technical Recruiter with *Knowledge Momentum
LLC.*Knowledge Momentum is an IT and Engineering professional services
consulting and staffing firm headquartered in Georgia. For over a decades,
we have been successful serving our local, national and global clients. We
appreciate your interest in Knowledge Momentum and look forward to working
We are looking for *Network Architect *immediately. Please submit
Work Location : Bentonville, AR
Duration : 6 months.*
*Experience : 10 Years*
*Start Date : ASAP*
*Interview Process : Skype Interviews*
· Very Strong Layer 2 & 3 Networking Skills
· Strong skills Data Center Network Technologies (Nexus, UCS, and
/or Virtualization), Security and/ or Unified Communications (Call Manager,
Unity, IPCC Express, etc.) technologies.
· Understanding of and experience designing Virtualization (VMware,
Citrix, etc.) and Storage (NetApp, EMC) solutions is a big plus.
· Strong skills in Routing and switching technologies including
Routing protocols WAN and MPLS networks.
· Strong skills in internet connected network & security solutions
· Excellent presentation, communication & customer interaction
* Job Requirements: *
· Cisco CCIE (lab), Nexus, UCS, CCNP, Network Architect, Network
Engineer, CCSP, CCVP, VMware, and/or System and Storage Expert Experience
· Work with Sales and customers to develop enterprise solutions.
· Provide highly skilled technical assistance in completing complex
network planning, engineering, and architecture.
· Perform complex design, research and development of LAN/WAN
solutions for Enterprise/Production networks.
· Lead the network security architecture and deployment activities
and manage daily security issues.
· Recommend Network modifications to configurations.
· Provide high-level support and rapid resolution to network
· Provide senior technical leadership role within assigned client
organizations to review new installations and changes to services and
infrastructures, ensuring that a holistic network perspective is taken into
consideration with respect to standards, practices, technology, vendors and
· Provide senior engineering leadership on all design and standards
issues; including analysis, development and implementation, as well as
training and mentoring of technologies and standards to less senior
· Provide supporting documentation to enterprise solutions.
*Please Send the Mandatory Information:*
· *Full Name: ***
· *Phone: ***
*· **E-mail: *
· *Skype ID:*
· *Current Full Address: ***
· *Education (Name of Degree/Course, Stream, University, Location,
Year of Passing): ***
· *Legal Status: ***
· *If H1B (valid till Month & Year): ***
· *Reason for looking: ***
· *Available for Webcam interview:***
· *Available to start: ***
· *Years experience with the Primary skills:***
· *2 Professional References (Phone Number & Email):***
*Thanks n Regards,
**Knowledge Momentum LLC**
Direct: 404 474 3073
[image: Description: Description: cid:image001....@01CBFA0A.201BA250]
We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be
considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to
be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please reply with :REMOVE" in the subject line and your ID
will be removed from our mailing list. We are sorry for the inconvenience
caused to you.