Our Bob takes Papa's Opti for a spin

已查看 0 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Richard Papa

未读,
2008年9月11日 15:54:302008/9/11
收件人 Tidal...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Today I swapped the TAGs for the regular stock wheels and our engineer Bob
took me Opti for a spin. I managed to grab this small video.

Cheers,

Rich

Btw, You need DivX to see the video. I am happy to send out the MP4
original (6mb) to anyone's e-mail

Bob on Papa's Opti.avi

David

未读,
2008年9月11日 18:53:132008/9/11
收件人 TidalForce Forum
Rich, how did you send that big of a file? It kicked mine back when
it was over 1 meg...

-David
>  Bob on Papa's Opti.avi
> 4840KViewDownload

OptOut

未读,
2008年9月11日 22:48:502008/9/11
收件人 TidalForce Forum
David,

I think the limit is about 3 mb per email total. Maybe google was
full of chrome the day you tried sending.

Best,
Joe (mobile)

Tor Atle Lunde

未读,
2008年9月12日 04:37:192008/9/12
收件人 Tidal...@googlegroups.com
Good one :-D

Tor Atle

David

未读,
2008年9月12日 12:33:482008/9/12
收件人 TidalForce Forum
Joe, But wasn't Papa's 4.8 MB?

Thanks,

-David

On Sep 11, 8:48 pm, OptOut <optib...@gmail.com> wrote:
> David,
>
> I think the limit is about 3 mb per email total.  Maybe google was
> full of chrome the day you tried sending.
>
> Best,
> Joe (mobile)
>
> On Sep 11, 2008, at 6:53 PM, David <cdwhi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Rich,  how did you send that big of a file?  It kicked mine back when
> > it was over 1 meg...
>
> > -David
>
> > On Sep 11, 1:54 pm, "Richard Papa" <papap...@btconnect.com> wrote:
> >> Hi all,
>
> >> Today I swapped the TAGs for the regular stock wheels and our
> >> engineer Bob
> >> took me Opti for a spin.  I managed to grab this small video.
>
> >> Cheers,
>
> >> Rich
>
> >> Btw, You need DivX to see the video.  I am happy to send out the MP4
> >> original (6mb) to anyone's e-mail
>
> >>  Bob on Papa's Opti.avi
> >> 4840KViewDownload- Hide quoted text -

OptOut

未读,
2008年9月12日 16:52:362008/9/12
收件人 TidalForce Forum
Yes David it was ( I just looked)
Must be 5mb limit.
The last time I tried finding the limit quite a while ago from goodle
they didn't say exactly. When the group started it was 1 mb. Max per
email. But then they increased it a lot about a year later.

Best,
Joe (mobile)

OptOut

未读,
2008年9月12日 16:54:292008/9/12
收件人 TidalForce Forum
David,
Maybe your own ISP limited you to less? No, not if you sent it via
Gmail. Talking to myself out loud now.

Best,
Joe (mobile)

回复全部