TPC Cherry Blossom Festival 3/29

Tiffany Chang

Apr 2, 2008, 1:38:13 PM4/2/08
to Terrapin Photography Club
Hey all,

Just thought I'd post up stuff from Saturday. I don't have that many
photos of the people we went with though :x

Shot flowers and people. :D Photos here:
http://x.locketheart.org/2008/03/080330-2008-cherry-blossom-fes.html

Gregory K. Johnson

Apr 2, 2008, 5:46:19 PM4/2/08
to Terp...@googlegroups.com
Nice! Wren and I went Sunday (she had work Saturday), but the lighting
was not nearly as good. :-(

- Greg

PhotoInspirations

Apr 2, 2008, 11:46:51 PM4/2/08
to Terrapin Photography Club
You found Charlie Brown's kite-eating tree! It's the most gruesome
thing I've ever seen :)

Actually, is that a Red Baron plane? Didn't Snoopy always have
dogfights with the Red Baron?

It looks like the helicopter kite has a contrail.

Nice shots.

Tiffany Chang

Apr 3, 2008, 7:33:35 PM4/3/08
to Terrapin Photography Club
It could be.

Thanks :)

Adding my rugby photos as well... pics are from the same day as the
first part.

http://x.locketheart.org/2008/04/080403-cherry-blossom-festival.html

On Apr 2, 11:46 pm, PhotoInspirations <PhotoInspirati...@gmail.com>

Nikolas Coukouma

Apr 3, 2008, 7:43:56 PM4/3/08
to Terp...@googlegroups.com
I got up early (4:30a*) to catch the sunrise; ensuing photos:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/nikolasco/sets/72157604368814398/

-Nikolas

* Sunrise began at 6:22a, but I needed to shower and do the whole
bus->train->walk thing

signature.asc