How to open part or assembly file in silent mode

Saravana

Apr 13, 2006, 2:57:55 AM4/13/06
to SolidWorks-API
Hi All,

I am using Solid Works API in VC++ 6.0. I am creating stand alone
executables(*.EXE). I have initialized the solid works environment.
When I try to open OpenDoc6 API in silent mode Solid works session also
starts along with it. I want the my stand alone *.exe application
should run without opening solid works.

Expecting your feed backs...

Regards,
Saravana

Corey Scheich

Apr 13, 2006, 8:08:29 AM4/13/06
to SolidWo...@googlegroups.com
You have to open SolidWorks but you could have it run in the background

VB example

Dim swApp as new Sldworks.sldworks
Swapp.Visible = false

Regards,
Corey

SWX-VAR-JP

Apr 17, 2006, 4:32:08 PM4/17/06
to SolidWorks-API
Corey is on the right track. There is another tool that will allow
document access without SolidWorks, but you have to be either a gold
partner or a VAR to use it.

Jeff

Saravana

Apr 27, 2006, 4:54:21 AM4/27/06
to SolidWorks-API
Thanx For Reply...

I am asking the way to do in Visual C++ 6.0..

Saravana